Hello everyone, welcome to my new blog, “Yoga Poses For Height Growth”. Here, I’ll tell you how yoga poses help you for faster height growth. We all know how height is essential for your physical outlook in your life. As size depends on many other factors such as genetic, non-genetic, environmental conditions, and nutrition, some effective yoga poses will surely help you deal with height growth and overall body development. You are on the right page, especially if you are a teenager and finding yoga for height growth.
YOGA POSES REQUIRED FOR HEIGHT GROWTH:-
Surya Namaskar is the sequence of 12 powerful yoga poses . It usually impacts your body from head to toe, and it affects your overall body development and organs. Practising these steps regularly will put results out. Maintaining a diet with a proper set of Surya Namaskar also helps to reduce your belly fat and leads to weight loss.
Steps to follow:
- Pranamasana: First step of Surya Namaskar. Stand on both feet of your body with a balanced body and try to relax your body parts.
- Hastauttanasana: second step of Surya Namaskar. Breathing in, and lift your arms backwards close to your ears.
- Hastapadasana: Third step of Surya Namaskar. Breath out, bend forward and try to touch the floor with your hands.
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana: Fourth step of Surya Namaskar. Breath in, push your right leg as backward as possible and look up.
- Dandasana: Fifth step of Surya Namaskar. Take the left leg close to the right leg and straighten the body.
- Ashtanga Namaskara: Sixth step of Surya Namaskar. Bring your body slightly down, and let your knees touch the floor and chin.
- Bhujangasana: Seventh step of Surya Namaskar. Let half of the body lie on the floor and look up with bent elbow and shoulders close to ears.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana: Eighth step of Surya Namaskar. Breath out, and bring your body in V-Pose.
- Ashwa Sanchalanasana: Nineth step of Surya Namaskar. Breath in, push your left leg as backward as possible and look up.
- Hastapadasana: Tenth step of Surya Namaskar. Breath out, bend forward and try to touch the floor with your hands. Bend knees if necessary.
- Hastauttanasana: Breath in, roll your spine backwards and keep hands close to your ears.
- Pranamasana: As you exhale, first straighten the body, then bring the arms down. Relax in this position and observe the sensations in your body.
It is the complete round of Surya Namaskar. Pregnant ladies should avoid Surya Namaskar. As with the Menstrual cycle should also prevent it.
When it comes to yoga for height growth, adopting vriks asana is a great option. Tree pose is considered a great stretching exercise, and it requires great focus and concentration.
How to do: Firstly stand on both feet with some distance between them. After that consider a focus on the front side. Then breath out with, bring right leg inner towards knees. Breath in, stretch both arms upwards and join both the calms.
Remain in the posture as long you are comfortable. Then, bring the arms and legs down gradually.
- Reduce Backpain
- Strong Back
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved posture
- Great Balance.
Wheel Pose (Chakrasana)
Wheel pose is extremely helpful in gaining height. It deals with strengthening bone and flexibility, and it impacts the spinal cord and thus helps gain height.
How to do: Lie on the floor with bend knees. Put your arms back close to your ears. With the strengthing arms, move your spinal cord and hips upwards off. Remain in the wheel pose for 30 seconds. Then, relax your arms and legs by gradually moving downwards.
- Strengthen your arms and legs
- Stronger spinal cord
- Improved digestive System
- Stretched chest and lungs
- Reduced Backpain
Easy Pose (Sukhasana)
It is the most basic pose of all asanas. It keeps your spinal and hips erect. Breath in and out, It helps you control your breathing and let your body relax.
How to do:
- Start by sitting with stretched legs on the floor.
- Move your left leg inner and tug your right leg with it.
- Place your hands on your knees and sit with a straight spine erect.
- Stay relaxed and breathe in and out continuously.
- Hold the posture and then relax.
- Fewer stress hormones
- Less anxiety
- Flexible knees.
Bhujangasana is an excellent pose for the heart. It helps strengthen your bone, muscles, and joints, and it also helps relax your body parts.
How to do:
- Lie down on the floor from the backside.
- Try to relax your body.
- Bring your arms outwards and strengthen your arms, and look upwards.
- Hold the posture as long as you can.
- Relax your body parts gradually.
- Strengthen your spinal cord.
- Strengthen your bone and muscles.
- Adds flexibility
- Releases stress.
Hastapadasana is the best option to increase your height. It gradually increases your capacity to strengthen your legs and makes them strong. With this, it also helps in height growth.
How to do:
- Stand on both feet equally balanced.
- After that breathe in and stretch your arms straight overhead.
- Than breathe out, bend downwards, keep your spinal erect, and bend your legs if necessary.
- Try to hold in this posture for 30 seconds.
- Relax your hands and legs.
- Calories burnt
- Bring flexibility
- Belly fat reduction
- Less hair loss
- Better posture
- Improved blood flow in the brain
- Smooth menstruation.
This is one of the most straightforward yoga poses for gaining height that you may do since the beginning. It discovers that strengthening the spinal cord and limbs (arms and legs) is a cornerstone stance for all standing yoga postures. It also aids in the overall agility of the body, which is extremely important for gaining height.
How to do: Standing erect on the floor with your feet slightly apart and arms at your sides is a good start. On your feet, your weight must be uniformly distributed.
Stretch your arms straight overhead and interlock your fingers while inhaling deeply.
Raise your heels off the floor and land on your toes with your arms up. Feel the stretch from your toes to your fingers and maintain the position for as long as possible.
Continue to breathe slowly and deeply. Feel the stretch from your toes to your fingers and maintain the position for as long as possible. Continue to breathe slowly and deeply.
Exhale deeply and return to the starting posture.
Benefits of Tadasana yoga pose for height growth :
- Good mobility
- Better posture
- Strengthen thighs
- Great Physical strength.
So, these are some yoga poses that you can try to gain height and bring your body in shape. These will help you with overall body development.
Hope the above information are useful. If you want to ask any queries or suggestion related to above content. Feel free to contact us, join us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/anything_at_one/
you can check our more blog CLICK HERE