We have all heard the word “mental health”, but do you know it? Is it like a fever, a cold, a headache or something like a disease? What does it look like? How it sounds! For decades, mental health has been a topic of discussion at home and at school, college, and work. This blog will talk about mental health, the early symptoms, what causes mental health, and tips for caring.
Mental health includes the well-being of our emotional, mental and social health. Mental health affects the way we think, feel and act. Also, it helps us to determine how we deal with stress, how to relate to others, and how to make decisions. It is essential to be mentally fit at all stages of life, from childhood to adolescence to adulthood.
When you experience mental health problems, your thinking, attitude, and behavior may be affected. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 5 adults develops at least one mental health condition each year. It’s hard to deny that we need to make mental health awareness more critical.
What are the early warning signs of mental health?
- Firstly you will notice too much or little eating or sleeping
- After that aversion to people and everyday activities
- You will also feel low or no power
- Feelings of numbness or numbness also
- On the other hand you will feel pain and unexplained pain
- Some time you can also have feelings of helplessness or hopelessness
- Smoking, drinking or abusing drugs
- Feeling strange, confused, forgetful, angry, angry, upset, or scared
- Shouting or fighting with family and friends
- Extreme emotional states that cause problems in relationships
- Persistent thoughts and memories cannot get out of your head
- Hearing false words or beliefs
- Thought of injuring yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily activities.
What causes mental illness?
There is no single cause for mental illness. Many factors can contribute to the risk of mental illness, such as
- Biological factors, such as genetics
- Any trauma or abuse
- Family history of mental health problems
- Other ongoing (chronic) medical conditions
- Chemical imbalances in the brain
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Feelings of loneliness or isolation
Some tips and advice that can help
Fortunately, there are many things we can do to take care of our mental health and help others who may need additional support and maintenance.
- Stay updated with the advice and recommendations from national and local authorities.
- Carry out daily routines as often as possible, or make new ones.
- Avoid watching, reading, or listening to news that makes you feel anxious or depressed.
- Stay in touch with your loved ones by telephone and on the Internet.
- Avoid or restrict the use of alcohol and drugs to deal with fear, anxiety, boredom, and social isolation.
- Make sure you take regular breaks from activities on the screen.
- Promote/share positive and hopeful stories.
- Help others if you can.
- Take care of your sleeping routine.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Have a healthy diet regularly.
- Get regular exercise.
- Set a time to work and rest.
- Lastly set aside time to do things that you enjoy.
The new realities of homework, part-time work, children’s education at home, and the lack of physical contact with other family members, friends and colleagues take time to get used to. Adapting to lifestyle changes like these and controlling the fear of infection and the anxiety of people close to us at high risk is a challenge for all of us.
However the importance of good mental health grows in everything we do, think, or say. Let us take the initiative to communicate and take care of ourselves, our loved ones and those in need.
Health and fitness is the essential aspect of our life. The same two known terms are ‘health’ and ‘fitness.’ We often tell or use these words whenever we say phrases like ‘health is wealth’ and ‘fitness is the key.’ What does the word health mean? It implies the idea of ‘being well.’ A healthy and fit person can function well physically as well as mentally. Proper health and fitness do not depend on our own but also on our physical environment and the quality of food intake. You can refer to the given link to know WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STAY HEALTHY?
However nowadays our youngsters are pretty active in guiding and influencing people to a new thing and spreading awareness of something good for our society. Isn’t it a good thing to know someone so that they don’t feel dumb in front of people? Yes, it’s also the most brilliant thing you can do for our nation. You can also refer to another blog.
Most of us spend many hours screening how to stay fit, how to control fat or how to be physically fit, following which kind of diet. These will be useless if we only think that maintaining proper health and fitness requires your dedication to it. It also depends on how much you give your time or put effort into it. HOW TO FOCUS ON HEALTH?
Follow to us on Instagram.