Ham ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai…..aur shadi bhi ek baar karte hai. Getting married is one of the best moments of a lifetime for a person. In this blog we will tell you all about BEST PLACES ALL OVER INDIA, TO BUY YOUR WEDDING DRESS
An Indian wedding is a bit more of an extravagant affair. Since it is a moment awaited by everyone around you. The planning for the same starts many months back, sometimes even a year back.
The most highlighted thing to see at a wedding is the beautiful and well-designed costumes and jewelry worn by the bride and the groom. It takes a massive amount of research and travel to get the best pieces at affordable prices for this grand affair.
To feel like royals at your wedding is one of the things couples look up to, and for that, they do not hesitate to explore places to find the right thing for them. Traveling for wedding shopping has been quite common for couples getting married. Many sites in India provide an excellent collection of wedding stuff at affordable prices.
But, you must be thinking about where to go and find your wedding stuffs suitable to your taste and of course to your wallet. Well, I am here to help you out with your dilemma.
Let’s look at the famous places all over India, from where you can collect suitable wedding attire.
Delhi to buy your wedding dress
The most convenient place, you don’t have to think twice about travelling to Delhi. And of course, you can get your wedding stuffs there with a lot of variety and reasonable price. These are some places in Delhi where you can get what you want.
- Chandni chowk – The shopkeepers are well versed with the latest fashion trends, and you will get a perfect outfit here to wear at your wedding. The most important thing is completing your shopping without going out of your pocket. Some well-known shops in Chandni Chowk are Om Prakash Jawahar Lal, Ram Kishan Sarees, etc.
- Lajpat Nagar – This market is a hub for all your needs, including wedding outfits, artificial jewelry, choora, kaleera, footwear, and makeup. All of these things are available at a moderate price.
- Karol Bagh- There are many shops like Meena Bazaar and Frontier Bazaar from where you can choose the best wedding dress for yourself. Among all, Ajmal Khan Road is known for trendy outfits from some well-known global brands, and this market is also known for elegant jewelry and many other things.
- Sarojini Nagar- One of the biggest markets in Delhi, Sarojini Nagar is famous for all the right reasons. It is reasonable and hosts more than 500 shops selling versatile stuff. Sarojini Nagar also has shops selling sofas, chords, laces, kaleeras, sehra, sindoor boxes, decorated ring trays &, etc.
- Greater Kailash – The lavish market that GK is, boasts of many luxuriant designer labels and jewelry stores of to-be-wed couples. Right from an extravagant range of sarees and lehengas for your wedding to subtle suits for your trousseau, the stores in the M and N block market are bundled with the most cultivated variety.
Mumbai to buy your wedding dress
With so many fashion labels in and around the city, flagship stores by top fashion designers, and places like Natraj Market and Zaveri Bazar. Right from Manish Malhotra to Anita Dongre, you can easily find designer stores of almost every fashion designer out there.
- Natraj Market- Natraj Market has several spots to enjoy perfect wedding shopping in Mumbai. However, it is primarily famous for sarees, but you can find other wedding essentials. Some of the renowned shopping stores in this market are Roop Sangam, Palkhi Sarees, and Roop Niketan. This is an ideal stopover if you are looking for zari or heavy embroidery work. Price is also very moderate here.
- Nalli Store- Spread at various locations in Mumbai, Nalli stores are the perfect stopovers to create the perfect South Indian bridal look as the store is heaven for Silk sarees in all budgets. Sarees of other stuff like crepe, georgette, and chiffon are also available in Nalli stores. Apart from sarees, readymade menswear, imitation matching jewelry, and accessories are also available in Nalli stores.
- Gandhi Market, Masrani Estate, Bhuleshwar area- These places where you can go budget shopping. You can find all kinds of wedding stuff here and have a great shopping experience.
Jaipur to buy wedding dress
Want to add royalty to your wedding lehenga and jewelry? You can always visit Jaipur for that. The pink city offers a beautiful gold and silver jewelry collection with a royal touch. The bridal lehenga available at MI Road, C Scheme, and Amber road will add some royal charm to your overall look.
Some best shops in Jaipur to find your wedding attire-
Varanasi Jaipur, Radha Raman fashions, Rana’s legacy, Pratap sons, Mandakini, Zari. There are also some designer shops, where you can pay a visit.
Jaipur is also famous for its lac bangles and chooras. Even if you don’t like the wedding dress there, I am sure you will buy the bangles.
Kolkata to buy your wedding dress
The city of joy, Kolkata, is also one of the top cities to go to your wedding shopping. It is heaven for sari enthusiasts. An excellent range of saris like authentic Benarasi saris, Baluchari saris, Kantha stitch are must-haves for a wedding wardrobe is available at the affordable range at Gariahat and Burrabaar.
There is also an ample variety of sherwanis and colorful dhotis for males. Along with it, you can do the shopping for your entire family members. You can get your dream lehenga from the Sabyasachi flagship store for high-end shopping.
Some famous saree shops in Kolkata are khazana sarees in Burra Bazar and Priya Gopal bishayi (with many branches in Kolkata).
Not only the wedding attires but you can also get all the things you need for your wedding like invitation cards, sehra, decoratives, at a very reasonable price in Kolkata.
Hyderabad to buy your dress
Along with delicious Biryani and Irani chai, Hyderabad has been one of the top spots for shopping in the wedding season. Pearl jewelry is one of the top attractions due to which couples visit the city. The city provides a mix of south and north Indian designs in their outfit.
Everything is here, from bright bangles to trendy materials and embroidery styles like silk, velvet, and zari. Locations like Banjara Hills and Jubilee Hills have a pretty fantastic collection. If you cannot decide what to gift to the guests, you can also explore the wholesale markets of Hyderabad.
Chennai to buy your dress
If you want to ace a complete south Indian bridal look with exquisite silk Kanjeevaram sari and temple gold jewelry. Then Chennai is the place for you. Sari stores at Khader Nawaz Khan Road at Chennai are places to search for some beautiful silk saris. However a glistening gold silk saree is every South Indian bride’s dream outfit, and Kataria’s store in Sowcarpet is the perfect place to find one.
Lucknow to buy your dress
If you’re looking for the ultimate bridal gown that’s also within your budget, visit Shivakari Sangrah, Meenakari, Ajara, and Kriti J in Lucknow. Lucknow is an unexplored wedding shopping place in India. But it has got everything from designer clothes to silk sarees, lehengas, gowns, and shararas to Indo-western dresses to help you look your best on your wedding day.
Sherwanis, customized suits, bandhgalas, kurtas, Nehru jackets, and other groom wear are also available at Fabriquere, Apna Dulha Ghar, Bhasin Brothers, and Mini Vastralaya, among other stores in Lucknow.
Chandigarh to buy your dress
The City Beautiful has much more to offer than beautiful scenery and well-kept roads. It also has a variety of exclusive stores to meet the needs of every bride and groom. Poshak, located in Sector 17, is the best bridal wear designer in Chandigarh, offering readymade bridal lehengas, suits, Indo-western wear, and much more.
Visit Frontier Raas, also known for its stunning bridal fashion and stylish groom attire. DAMU’Z is a well-known designer in Chandigarh specializing in custom design and stitching for all wedding and groom’s wear. Chandigarh has a lot to offer when it comes to wedding shopping.
Let us know if I missed out on some points. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog. If you want to ask any queries or suggestions related to the above content. Feel free to contact us, join us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/anything_at_one/
you can check our more blog CLICK HERE